SEO profession is the research, analysis, implementation and optimization of both on-page and off-page SEO.
SEO helps to increase traffic, ranking on search results for the website compared to competitors on each keyword or keyword phrase.
As a result, it can optimize the conversion rate and revenue breakthrough for businesses.
Search engines (most commonly Google) have two main functions: scratching and indexing. From there, providing users with a ranking list of the standard SEO websites they consider the most relevant and relevant to the user’s search intent on the Internet.
The basic process of SEO:
SEO covers many techniques from simple to advanced, easy for beginners to give up. But don’t worry when I have codified the SEO process through the infographic below. Let’s start simple to do bigger things.
1. Keyword Research:
Research keywords using free and paid tools. The easiest way to start is to understand what your Customers are looking for
2. Building Content:
Implement Content Expert based on the Keyword list you have researched before.
Optimize keywords, heading tags, meta description, images, .. for the content you have deployed
Building a Backlink system creates trust and boosts SEO key URLs
5. Track results:
Always follow the results that you took the previous steps to make next goals.
6. Advanced optimization:
Continue to analyze more in-depth, perform advanced optimization steps. Simply keeping the top is harder than the SEO top
7. CRO – Optimize conversion rate:
The ultimate goal is Revenue and Branding. Constantly optimize the CRO for a successful SEO process.
Doing SEO requires the following important skills and knowledge:
• Having specialized knowledge of content marketing, content development of articles. And especially indispensable SEO skills, or at least basic knowledge of SEO.
• Practical experience in SEO industry
• Be able to think creatively, identify and solve problems
• Excellent communication skills
• Work in groups and independently
• Proficient in Google Analytics
• Experienced in using website optimization tools
• Time management, analysis, and organization skills
To appear on the Google search results page, the SEO profession requires a lot of effort and clear arrangement. Not applying a bunch of complex techniques.